Subproject 1 – Completed!

4 06 2008

As the title of this post suggests, I’ve completed my first subproject (Grid Layout). I found a few bugs today, but I’ve managed to fix them. :)

It has taken me some time to navigate through all the classes in the Cytoscape project that was needed for my layout algorithm. However, through this subproject, I’ve definitely gained a better understanding of the Cytoscape source code, and I’ve acquired greater control over it as well! Most importantly, this subproject has gave me a heads up as to what I should be expecting when I start my Label Layout plugin project.

For the rest of this week, I will continue testing my Grid Layout Subproject and I will also be starting my second subproject. Please see the About page for more detail on this second subproject.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

2 responses

5 06 2008
The Third Bit » Blog Archive » Three Weeks and Change

[…] Victoria Mui completes a subtask. […]

17 04 2010
Three Weeks and Change « Software Carpentry

[…] Victoria Mui completes a subtask. […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: